CHILDREN'S COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATE
::: We take pride in going the extra mile! Our materials have been tested and approved for the health and safety of our Mini-Mermaids!::
CHILDREN'S PRODUCT CERTIFICATE
A CPC Certificate has been issued to for JAEA KIDS products containing Polyester, Spandex, Nylon or Lycra fabrics along with KAM Snaps. This certificate certifies that all fabrics and materials listed above have been tested and are in "Compliance" or "Exempt" of the following regulatory rules:
Total Lead Content [15 USC 1278a]: Determinations regarding lead content for certain materials or products fall under section 101 of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act referred to as 16CFR 1500.91 section D. Exemptions
(d)The following materials do not exceed the lead content limits under section 101(a) of the CPSIA provided that these materials have neither been treated or adulterated with the addition of materials that could result in the addition of lead into the product or material:
(6)CMYK process printing inks (excluding spot colors, other inks that are not used in CMYK process, inks that do not become part of the substrate under 16 CFR part 1303, and inks used in after-treatment applications, including screen prints, transfers, decals, or other prints).
(7)Textiles (excluding any textiles that contain treatments or applications that do not consist entirely of dyes) consisting of:
(I)Natural fibers (dyed or undyed) including, but not limited to, cotton, kapok, flax, linen, jute, ramie, hemp, kenaf, bamboo, coir, sisal, silk, wool (sheep), alpaca, llama, goat (mohair, cashmere), rabbit (angora), camel, horse, yak, vicuna, qiviut, guanaco;
(ii)Manufactured fibers (dyed or undyed) including, but not limited to, rayon, azlon, lyocell, acetate, triacetate, rubber, polyester, olefin, nylon, acrylic, modacrylic, aramid, spandex.
Lead in Paint and Similar Surface Coatings [16 CFR 1303] & Phthalates [15 USC 2057c]: KAMSnaps used on JAEA KIDS products have been purchased via Diaper Sewing Supplies of which have been tested and are in compliance with the CPSIA. B
(1) Products Covered by this Certificate: Kam Plastic Snaps purchasedfrom: http://www.diapersewingsupplies.com
(2) Citation to each CPSC product safety regulation which this product is being certified:Section 101 of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) (Public Law 110-314), as modified by H.R.2715 (Public Law 112-28, August 12,2011), Ban on Total Lead Content in Excess of 100ppm in Childrens Products.
Section 108 of the Comsumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) (Public Law 110-314, 122 Stat.3016, August 14, 2008) Ban on Phthalate Content in Excess of 0.1% per individual Phthalate (DPB, BBP, DEHP, DNOP and DIDP) in Childrens Products.
(3) Identification of The US Importer of KAM Snaps:Diaper Sewing Supplies
(4) A. Contact information for individual maintaining records of test results:
Diaper Sewing Supplies
2275 Cassens Drive Suite 107
Fenton, MO 63026
(4) B.Contact Information for Importer of fabrics:
JAEA SWIM, LLC
19849 Nordhoff St
Northridge, CA 92324
(5) A. Date and place where KAM plastic snaps were manufactured:KAM Snaps are manufactured on continual basis using consistent materials, manufacturing and production processes in at locations in Fujian, China.
(5) B. Date and place where JAEA JUNIORS products were manufactured: JAEA KIDS products are manufactured in Los Angles, California on a continual basis using consistent materials, manufacturing and production processes.
(6) Date and place where this product was tested for compliance with regulation(s) cited above:
(6) A. Kam Snaps: Aug 2015 in Zurich, Switzerland (product tested on annual basis to meet OEKO-TEX standard 100)
(6) B. Fabrics: Exempt under 16 CFR 1500.91: Exemption from lead testing and for textiles and fabrics and 16CFR1610.(d): Exemption from certain fabrics and textiles from flammability testing requirements.
(7) Identify of any third-party laboratory on whose testing the certificate depends:KAM SNAPS: Testex, AG, Swiss, Textile Institute, (Testex Institute of Interntional Association for Research and Testing in the field of Textile Ecology Gotthardstassed61 CH-8027 Zurich) Fabric: Not applicable at this time.
Standard for the Flammability of Clothing Textiles [16 CFR 1610]: JAEA KIDS products are in compliance with the Standard under section 16 CFR §1610.1(d)
(1)Plain surface textile fabrics, regardless of fiber content, weighing 2.6 ounces per square yard or more
(2)All fabrics, both plain surface and raised-fiber surface, regardless of weight, made entirely from any of the following fibers or entirely from the combination of the following fibers are exempt: Acrylic, modacrylic, nylon, olefin, polyester and wool.